[f-nsp] Route Not Entering Routing Table

Colin House colin at restecp.com
Tue Apr 28 05:39:14 EDT 2009

I might be missing something here but it won't show up because it's not
a directly connected route:

SSH at FrontEnd_BigIronB#sh run | in route 0.0.0.0
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.y.z.1
SSH at FrontEnd_BigIronB#sh ip ro direct | in ^[ ]*0.0.0.0
SSH at FrontEnd_BigIronB#sh ip ro static | in ^[ ]*0.0.0.0
        0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0         x.y.z.1   v133       1
SSH at FrontEnd_BigIronB#

HTH,
Col