[f-nsp] Server Iron CGC16

Adam Li adam_li at gti.com.hk
Tue Feb 3 23:08:19 EST 2009

Hi All,

I am rookie in load balancer and Foundry. Some questions are killing me
recently.

How can I perform link fails fail-over in SSLB? It seems only will
fail-over when the active SI loss power or both (inbound and outbound)
link down.
If just unplug the cable which connecting to the real servers's L2
switches. It still be active but fail to connect to servers from
clients. How can I solve it without change another device's
configuration. Because I have no right to change any another setting
except the SI and switches.

I have not VRRP setup and no multiple VIPS. Only single VIP with
sym-priority is used. Anyone please help.

Adam