[f-nsp] Wrong config? (ServerIron)

Jared Valentine hidden at xmission.com
Thu Feb 5 23:20:03 EST 2009

Are you saying this doesn't work, or are connections only being
load-balanced to 8000?  A "show server connection" will show you the
connection distribution.  "show server bind" will show us the bind status
and if servers are up/down.

That being said, I setup a ServerIron like this once and needed to use
"predictor round-robin" in order to get equitable traffic distribution to
multiple server services running on the same server but different port.  Try
that out.

Jared Valentine
hidden at xmission.com