[f-nsp] Wrong config? (ServerIron)

Oliver Adam oadam at madao.de
Sun Feb 8 05:36:52 EST 2009

Jares is most probably correct but on top of that be carefull with
the sticky setting. You do need to use more than a single client to
test this with the sticky feature because your clients are getting
bound to one of the services. Move to round-robin and test with
multiple clients. This is the simplest way to see if it is working or
not. It should work.

R, Oliver