[f-nsp] MRJ/MRO blade experiences

Joe Provo jzp-fnsp at rsuc.gweep.net
Wed Feb 18 10:18:29 EST 2009

Hola,

I know some folks have been rolling out MRJ and MPO direct-attached
blades in foundries.  Does anyone have horror stories with either
form-factor?  MRJ fabrication problems or batches with impedence
that don't meet GE spec, MPO with microbends at the bundle
terminations, etc?  If so, how frequently have they been encountered?

I'll happily collate and anonymize any responses if folks wish to
send privately.

Cheers,

Joe

--
             RSUC / GweepNet / Spunk / FnB / Usenix / SAGE