[f-nsp] Anyone have an FCSLB Manual they do not need anymore?

Powers, Kenny KPowers at canvassystems.com
Wed Feb 18 15:00:03 EST 2009

I know it is an odd request, but we do need one and cannot locate one anywhere!  Please let me know if you have one you might be willing to part with!

Kenny

Kenny Powers

Direct: 678-969-3396  Fax: 678-969-3397  Mobile: 678-591-3022

[cid:image001.png at 01C991D9.9458D430]<http://www.canvassystems.com/>     [cid:image002.png at 01C991D9.9458D430] <http://www.corusllc.com/>  [cid:image003.png at 01C991D9.9458D430] <http://www.thoughtbc.com/>

* Enterprise Storage, Servers, Networking Equipment

* Data Center Consolidations / Relocations

* Asset Remarketing / Disposition Services

Except for those software products specifically listed by Canvas on a sales quote, Customer acknowledges and agrees that Canvas does not provide any operating system software or software right-to-use licenses with the equipment it sells. Customer is responsible for registering any software it uses or obtains with the applicable licensor and for complying with all software licensing policies of such licensor.

The information contained in this message and any attachments is confidential and proprietary.  It is intended only for the named recipient(s).  If you received this message in error, please notify us immediately and be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.