[f-nsp] ServerIron XL, VLANs, DSR, Management...

Calvin Gorriaran cgorriaran at hodesiq.com
Sun Jan 11 21:34:59 EST 2009

I am working on getting our ServerIron XL setup to support multiple VLANs w/ DSR. Everything works with the configuration posted below but does not give me access to the management IP unless I supply another untagged port access to my management network. I find it hard to believe the management IP cannot be accessed via a VLAN that is provided on the tagged port. I tried both using the default-vlan and non-defualt-vlan. The management network is on VLAN ID 1.

ver 07.4.01T12
global-protocol-vlan
!
!
server source-ip 10.0.0.11 255.255.255.0 10.0.0.1
server source-ip 10.1.0.11 255.255.255.0 10.1.0.1
!
!
!
!