[f-nsp] ServerIron XL, VLANs, DSR, Management...

Calvin Gorriaran cgorriaran at hodesiq.com
Mon Jan 12 17:36:03 EST 2009

Hi Mike,

These are my choices in an interface that has been tagged. I think I may just be too far behind on firmware.

ver 07.4.01T12

(config-if-e100-1)#
  auto-gig               Handshaking with other Gig port to exchange capability
                         info
  broadcast              Broadcast traffic
  cache-group            TCS cache group
  clear                  Reset functions/remove keys
  dhcp-gateway-list      DHCP Assist - set gateway address for each subnet
  disable                Disable
  enable                 Enable
  end                    End config-level commands
  exit                   Exit current level commands
  flow-control           802.3x flow control on full duplex port
  fw-group               firewall group
  ip                     IP commands
  ip-multicast-disable   Disable IP multicast on this interface
  ip-policy              IP access filter commands
  ipg10                  Inter-Packet Gap delay for 10M Ethernet
  ipg100                 Inter-Packet Gap delay for 100M Ethernet
  ipg1000                Inter-Packet Gap delay for Gig Ethernet
  mac                    MAC filter commands
  monitor                Monitored port
  multicast              Multicast traffic
  neg-off                No handshake for the port
  no                     Undo commands
  phy-mode               Bay 28000 compatibility mode
  port-name              Assign alphanumeric port name
  pvst-mode              Interoperate with Cisco PVST+ for multi-spanning tree
  qos-priority           QOS priority
  quit                   Exit to user level
  rshow                  Remote show system information
  show                   Show system information
  spanning-tree          STP port commands
  speed-duplex           100 or 10, half or full
  unknown-unicast        Unknown unicast
  write                  Write running configuration to memory or terminal