[f-nsp] Question about MLX/XMR capabilities

Bjørn Skovlund Rydén BSR at fullrate.dk
Tue Jan 27 06:32:54 EST 2009

Hi,

Den 1/27/09 12:21 PM skrev "Allan Eising" <allan.eising at gmail.com> følgende:
> If we didn't have this provider, that terminates with QinQ encapsulation, my
> solution would have been to add a PVLAN, but since I've never seen equipment
> that handles QinQinQ, it's not an option.

Why should this be a problem? I haven't run this myself, but I know that our
double-tagged packets are forwarded by a provider with another tagging and
thus effectively is tripple-tagged. This is completely Foundry-based in both
ends.

Not only is it possible, but I'd also say it's the right way of doing it.

Cheers, Bjørn