[f-nsp] debugging restarts

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 20:28:30 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I was able to save the output of the reload via minicom and a console
cable.  Here is the last entry made on the screen prior to reload:

trap_save done
d(05000000,00FFF000)efghijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjod(04000000,01000000)efghijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjo

Does anyone know how to decode this?

Thanks

Joe