[f-nsp] TCS/proxy oad balancing redirecting traffic on port 3128

Samit janasamit at wlink.com.np
Fri Mar 13 05:26:25 EDT 2009

Thanks Mischa,  I am yet to get the latest L2 code from my vendor, in
the meantime I am testing it by booting my system using the secondary
code which is luckily happened to be a L2 code :).

It seem to work as per your suggested config, however I also need to
test bypassing some of my specific customers  and specific dst traffic
going into proxy, I am going through the policy based caching sections
of the doc but still any tips in advance would be appreciated.

Regards,
Samit