[f-nsp] Vlan Mirroring

Monjural Islam mcitmonjural at gmail.com
Fri May 1 23:47:00 EDT 2009

hi,
Thanx for reply, I would also like to know is port mirroring across VLANs
supported in Edgeiron 48G or not.
Also,in our network,multiple port based VLANs are configured,how can we
mirror all Vlans traffic(configured on edgeiron 48G).
I read in the documentation the edgeiron 48G support only one port mirror
session.
Thanks