[f-nsp] Configuration help

Vladimir Dyachenko vlad.dyachenko at gmail.com
Mon May 4 04:40:45 EDT 2009

Hello,

I have a question with a network task.

I have two RX routers running as VRRP cluster. Each has 2 BGP full feed and
run an OSPF session.

I have configured both router to send networks to a network port connected
to a switch :

ip route xxx.xxx.xxx.x/23 ethernet 1/5

And have assigned an IP to the interface :

interface ethernet 1/5
 ip address xxx.xxx.xxx.1/30

Then I can add any server to the switch uplinked to the port 1/5 of the
routers. I define xxx.xxx.xxx.1 as the gateway and it works fine.

Problem :

- I have few IPs blocks going to the the same switch and the system can
reach any network outside my xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, but cannot reach any other
host than the one contained in my /30 or in another of the network.

How can I address that ?

Best regards.

Vladimir