[f-nsp] Configuration help

Lazuardi Nasution mrxlazuardin at gmail.com
Mon May 4 13:10:04 EDT 2009

Hi Vladimir,

May you send the routing table and the configuration script ?

Why you put "ip route xxx.xxx.xxx.x/23 ethernet 1/5" ? There is no
need to define routing of direct connected subnet, it will be
automaticaly added. You can separate different blocks by using VLAN
and using ve (virtual ethernet) IP as the gateway IP of a block if
some blocks is connected to the same port via L2 Switch.

Best regards,