[f-nsp] help on QOS for ip phones

francois.viau at rrsss16.gouv.qc.ca francois.viau at rrsss16.gouv.qc.ca
Thu Oct 15 08:15:07 EDT 2009

Thanks but can I define the priority by vlan or I still have to do it by
port or by access-list ?

Francois Viau

Lazuardi Nasution <mrxlazuardin at gmail.com>
2009-10-15 03:55

foundry-nsp at puck.nether.net
cc
francois.viau at rrsss16.gouv.qc.ca
Objet
Re: [f-nsp] help on QOS for ip phones

Hi Francois,

You still have to define the priority. VLAN Voice feature is only for
separating the Voice traffic automatically on the interface without 802.1Q

Best regards,

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 12:22 AM, <francois.viau at rrsss16.gouv.qc.ca>