[f-nsp] keep-alive over active/active link

Oliver Adam oadam at madao.de
Sun Sep 27 05:48:29 EDT 2009

Are you talking about HA sync packets and you would like to send them
via a single port only? If so: this is not working. All you are able
to do is to configure a so called "symmetric-port" which is going to
carry the session sync packets to the other ServerIron in case it is
available. There are nevertheless HA packets moving from SI A to SI B
in every VLAN.

R, Oliver