[f-nsp] route-map attribute

Joseph Hardeman jwhardeman at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 10:55:12 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone,

I would also like to do something like this, I am setting up Quagga
Routing Servers, my BI's can't hold all of the Full BGP Routing tables
from the different providers we have, so at this point I am accepting
default routes and using route-maps to send the traffic to the different
providers.  I want my route servers to handle the full tables, aggregate
everything to one table showing best routes and then have my BI's only
pull that from the route servers.

Does anyone know how this might be accomplished?

Thanks

Joe