[f-nsp] FWSX448 vs FESX448 non-PREM

Randy McAnally rsm at fast-serv.com
Wed Apr 21 12:10:24 EDT 2010

Thanks Brian, this is exactly what I wanted to hear.

We've been going the expensive route running FESX with L2-software.  Glad to
know the hardware is just as capable, as the incredible throughput of these
switches and deep buffers is why we stick with them.

After being burnt badly by the FGS line I was weary jumping into an FWSX
without confirming with you guys.

--
Randy
www.FastServ.com