[f-nsp] IBGP

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 23:28:04 EST 2010

One other thing is to make sure you have set the maximum routes.  The
default is set pretty low.  If left at its default value, you are
going to get something like only 25% of a full table installed.  I
can't remember the exact number of the default value off the top of my
head.

system-max ip-cache 350000
system-max ip-route 350000

will get you by for a while.  Might want to set those higher, though.