[f-nsp] Policy based routing?

seph seph at directionless.org
Fri Feb 5 14:49:57 EST 2010

As I continue to tinker with my network, I'm increasing interesting in
PBR. Unfortunately, the only info I can find is in the Configuration
Guide, which seems sparse. I'm hoping folks here might have some advice.

Given how small a section in the config guide it has, I wonder how
widely used it is. It feels like an afterthought. Do people actually use
it?

Is there other documentation that I should be reading?

If I'm using PBR as sort of a firewall, is there a way to set a default
"don't route these packets"

Am I crazy for trying?

Thanks for any advice

seph