[f-nsp] BigIron RX - Combined Software Upgrade

Brashear, Jonathan jbrashear at sbsplanet.com
Thu Feb 11 10:33:06 EST 2010

I've used the lp-boot/mp-boot options successfully a couple of times on RX8s going from 2.701 to 2.702c.  As for the lp-sec/mp-sec options, my understanding is that if you don't specify the sec options then it will upgrade the boot & monitor by default.  Thus, if you don't want the boot & monitor touched, you have to specify that it only work on the secondary.  I could be wrong about that, but that's the impression I get from the config guides.

Jonathan Brashear
Strategic Business Systems, Inc.
13800 Coppermine Road, Suite 400 | Herndon, VA 20171
Corporate: 703.766.8950 | Cell: 214.850.5986
Please visit our web site at www.sbsplanet.com