[f-nsp] OS

My Name denaccie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:30:05 EST 2010

I may have incorrectly stated our current version, I am new to Foundry

Looks like we are running the following;

IronWare : Version 4.0.1aT163 Copyright (c) 1996-2007 Foundry Networks,

is this a good version of code ? Where can I research bugs, features, fixed,
etc .....

your help is greatly appreciated