[f-nsp] NI-MLX-MR and BGP Table

George B. georgeb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 01:02:06 EST 2010

You might also need to set some additional settings.

The default maximum route cache is too small for a full ipv4 table.  Try
increasing the following:

system-max ip-route
system-max ip-cache

The default for ip-route is 102400 with 4.0.1 which is what I am running.
So while BGP will handle more, they won't get installed in the routing table
unless you increase system-max ip-route.  I currently have 314292 routes
installed and I believe I have the maximum currently set to 350000

George