[f-nsp] BigIron 4k/JetCore port flaps when removing port from VLAN

Kris Foster kris.foster.ml at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:33:57 EST 2010

The 9.x running on this platform was a "special train release for service provider specific features" according to Brocade. If Niel's suggestion to try dual-mode doesn't work, I'm going to try downgrading (rightgrading?) just trying to avoid it on boxes that have been up, running, and for the most part happy for 600 days. :)