[f-nsp] MLX/XMR export maps broken Bug 95587

Ed Allen W. ewallen at co.palm-beach.fl.us
Tue Jan 26 05:59:45 EST 2010

Thank you for your speedy reply. 2011 is outrageous! This is not a feature request. The command set supports the configuration but it simply doesn't work. That is a bug not a feature.

We were seriously considering purchasing a quantity of the MLX but the work arounds are as you said "quite ugly" and unacceptable to us.

Brocade/Foundry will take the loss for this lack of attention to detail.