[f-nsp] MLX/XMR export maps broken Bug 95587

Phou-Ngan Vannaxay phou-ngan.vannaxay at aptiwan.com
Tue Jan 26 07:58:22 EST 2010

Agreed, this should be a treated as a bug, not a feature request... But, Brocade is considering the "feature" is already available using inter-VRF static routes... (but for us, it's not quite the same)
As you are currently in eval for purchasing a lot of MLX, maybe your request will have more impact than our.

PS : sorry, mistyped in my previous mail : Defect ID is 95587 not 95585.