[f-nsp] RX-BI4XG just reloads in a loop after code upgrade

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 15:31:54 EDT 2010

Brian, you should be able to recover the module by setting it to boot
interactively.  More than likely that line cards image got corrupted or
something during the upgrade.  To do this, turn the slot off:

lp power-off <slot number>

set the module to boot into interactive mode:

lp boot system interactive <x>

The module should come back and stay in interactive mode, where you can
upgrade the images one at a time.  Don't use the unified image, use the
individual LP boot and images.  Hope that helps.

Mike

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 10:31 AM, Brian Stadtmiller <brian at terabitsystems.net