[f-nsp] MPLS Using logs of resources

Adam E Barratt (Network Operations) abarratt at socket.net
Fri Jun 18 09:41:42 EDT 2010

All,

We're putting our first MLX into our MPLS network as a P router (doesn't
need to participate in BGP for MPLS).  I am using ISIS for LDP.

This MLX DOES have a full internet routing table via iBGP in addition to
our internal OSPF and a VRF for our administration network.

As soon as I turn MPLS on the free-memory on the MLX goes from ~65% down
to ~10%.  I have a specific "advertise-labels for ACCESSLIST"  that only
permits the MPLS interface IPs on the MLX -- but I feel like it's still
assigning tags for all of the other IPs reachable by this MLX.  Any way
around this?

Here is my MPLS configuration:
router mpls
  ldp