[f-nsp] Support for tag-type on FESX?

Rolf Hanßen nsp at rhanssen.de
Wed Mar 17 17:16:22 EDT 2010

Hi,

if I understand correctly you want your customer to have tagged vlans on
the port to you and use only one vlan-id on your equipment for
transporting the data.

That works if you switch 8100 and 9100 in your example.
The port directed to the customer must have set the "wrong" type, the
internal link between your devices keeps set to 8100.

<customer tagged port with VLANs>----tagged 0x9100----[FESX]----tagged
0x8100----[FESX] ----tagged 0x9100----<customer tagged port with
VLANs>

best regards