[f-nsp] One more ServerIron XL refresher question

Jamie Dahl jamied at meatball.net
Wed May 5 09:45:21 EDT 2010

Is the VIP inline or DSR?

Are the servers connected behind the LB or one-arm/next to the LB?

do both Vlans/subnets exist on the LB?

Jamie Dahl
---
"Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning
to find out that going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness
is a necessity; and that mountain parks and reservations are useful
not only as fountains of timber and irrigating rivers, but as
fountains of life." --John Muir