[f-nsp] One more ServerIron XL refresher question

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Wed May 5 15:06:18 EDT 2010

Drew, from the description, it sounds like the traffic is bypassing the SI
on the return.  A quick easy way to test this would be to turn on Source-Nat
for the real servers, and configure a Source-Ip address.  If it works with
the source-nat, then your return traffic from the servers is going directly
to the default gateway and the SI is never seeing it to perform the
reverse-nat (real to vip) on the outbound.  Hope that helps.

Mike