[f-nsp] recent ironware releases

Scott T. Cameron routehero at gmail.com
Thu May 27 09:16:35 EDT 2010

I recently upgraded all my FESX 648/448 and SuperX to 7.1.  So far, so good.
 Most of my switches previously were on a 4.x line, some were on 5.x.

\There have been no major game changing features in the recent releases, at
least not for my purposes -- these devices do very basic routing, lacp and
switching.  I've been told by Brocade that BGP4+ (IPv6 BGP) will be a
feature available in 7.3 or later -- so unless you have any major bugs that
are causing you issues, I would say hold off.

Scott