[f-nsp] recent ironware releases

Mike Allen mkallen at gmail.com
Thu May 27 12:36:05 EDT 2010

Raoul, the release notes or your local SE would be the primary resources to
make sure an upgrade is right for you, but basically the releases break down
like this:

7.0.0- Converged release, brings most of the FastIron product line into the
same version of code, for feature parity and common configuration across the
family. Also DHCP option 82 insertion across the line.

7.1.0- Software licensing for L3, rapid failover for stacking on FCX.

7.2.0- (Upcoming) Will bring hitless failover to SX, and FCX stacking.

Hope that helps,
Mike