[f-nsp] FastIron SuperX IPV6?

Jose Madrid jmadrid2 at gmail.com
Thu May 27 19:14:39 EDT 2010

I have two Foundry FastIron SuperX's that are brand new and for some
reason I cant seem to get IPv6 working on them.  I do not have the
standard ipv6 unicast-routing command and don't know what exactly to
do.  I tried upgrading to the latest and greatest and still the same
thing.  Can anyone help me out? Were these devices not meant to do
IPV6?

Output of show version:
sh version
  SW: Version 07.0.01cT3e3 Copyright (c) 1996-2010 Brocade
Communications Systems, Inc.
      Compiled on Apr 19 2010 at 17:38:49 labeled as SXR07001c
      (3445138 bytes) Primary /foundry/superx-7001c/SXR07001c
      BootROM: Version 05.0.00T3e5 (FEv2)
      Serial  #: SA50075114
  HW: Chassis FastIron SuperX-PREM (PROM-TYPE SX-FIL3U)
SL 9: SX-FI12GM1-4 12-port Management
      P-ASIC 16: type 00D1, rev D2  subrev 00
  400 MHz Power PC processor 8245 (version 129/1014) 66 MHz bus
  512 KB boot flash memory
16384 KB code flash memory
  256 MB DRAM
The system uptime is 1 minutes 39 seconds
The system started at 23:06:41 GMT+00 Thu May 27 2010

The system : started=warm start   reloaded=by "reload"

(config)#ipv6
  access-list               Build ipv6 access lists
  cache-lifetime            Set IPv6 cache aging lifetime
  destination-unreachable   enable destination unreachable icmp packet to be
                            sent
  dns                       Set DNS properties
  mld-snooping              Set MLD snooping globally
  neighbor                  Config static neighbor entries
  route                     Define static route

--
It has to start somewhere, it has to start sometime.  What better
place than here? What better time than now?