[f-nsp] Attempting to mark DSCP and PCP with ACL on a CER2024F.....

Grady Neely grady.neely at adtran.com
Fri Oct 8 16:30:14 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I have a MetaSwitch coming from IP 10.13.21.101 but it does not mark DSCP or PCP bits, and I am not the Meta admin.  I want to build an ACL to mark all packets from this IP to 46 and 5 respectively.  Here is the config I am trying, but it is not marking.  All of my SIP clients use this ve as the default GW.

interface ve 60
ip address 10.27.60.1/24
ip access-group ve-traffic
ip access-group 101 in
ip access-group 101 out
!

access-list 101 permit ip 10.13.21.0 0.0.0.255 any dscp-marking 46 priority-mapping 5
access-list 101 permit ip any any

Any help is greatly appreciated!