[f-nsp] Odd MRP problem

Heath Jones hj1980 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 15:39:09 EDT 2010

Hi George

I'm really quite a newbie when it comes to MRP. RHP rcvd / sent = 8.22
(close to 8). Is that worth noting?
If the ring ID was different on all 4 devices, not converging so sending out
both interfaces, that would mean that each device should show 8 times(ish)
the figure of what is sending out??

Packet captures might be the way to go, if we can find the protocol spec
from foundry..

Heath