[f-nsp] Gray Market Foundry

Randy McAnally rsm at fast-serv.com
Fri Sep 24 11:52:27 EDT 2010

I'm not interested in direct support with grey market equipment (obviously
it's use-at-your-own-risk type of thing).  The vendor should always sell it to
you with the latest software and provide support as needed (within the
warranty period of course) -- and this has always been the case for us.

--
Randy M.
www.FastServ.com