[f-nsp] XMR Temperature sensors

Tomasz Szewczyk tomeks at man.poznan.pl
Thu Apr 7 02:40:46 EDT 2011

Hi,

In our case the highest temperature on XMR16k is 65 on one of the sensors
1 LP 1 58.500C
1 LP 2 65.875C
1 LP 3 UNUSED
1 LP 4 59.0C
1 LP 5 56.375C
1 LP 6 UNUSED
2 LP 1 41.500C
2 LP 2 46.0C
2 LP 3 UNUSED
2 LP 4 42.500C
2 LP 5 41.125C
2 LP 6 UNUSED

As you can see it somehow depends on module slot. But looking at sh fan-threshold output I don't think such temperature level is dangerous.
But at 80C I'll start to think much more intensive about that :-)

Cheers

Tomek