[f-nsp] ServerIron: direct requests to alternate server if all real servers are down.

Drew Weaver drew.weaver at thenap.com
Mon Apr 18 20:19:05 EDT 2011

Hi,

How can you make a serveriron XL send requests to a different server only if the primary server(s) fail healthchecks?

I tried setting the secondary server as a backup server but the load balancer was balancing traffic between the primary servers and the 'Backup server' I only want requests to be sent to the backup server in the event the other real servers are offline.

Thanks,
-Drew