[f-nsp] running vpls with multiple vlans on CES2000

Dunc dunc.lockwood at thebunker.net
Tue Aug 2 16:12:14 EDT 2011

Hiya Igor,

I've had exactly this problem, it was on MLXes, but I believe they work
similarly. The code I was using at the time didn't support vc-mode
tagged, but we've since upgraded, and when I tried it, it didn't seem to
make any difference.

I haven't had time to lab it any more since, but would be interested to
hear if anyone else has had success from tagged-mode, because the docs
indicate it should work, but like I say seemed to have no effect for me.

I too have solved it by using 2 VPLSes for now.

Cheers,

Dunc