[f-nsp] XMR sflow source-interface??

Vinny_Abello at Dell.com Vinny_Abello at Dell.com
Mon Aug 15 15:47:52 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Maybe I'm totally missing something, but is there any way to set the source interface for slow export (like to the loopback) of the XMR platform? The source of the sflow export always comes from the interface closest to the collector... which I don't quite understand because all collectors I've played with expect a single IP address to be the source. They don't expect it to change if the routing topology changes (not to mention the firewall my collector sits behind). Anyone have a pointer or clue bat? :) I've not had much success RTFM or making wild guesses using the CLI help.

Thanks!

-Vinny