[f-nsp] rate-limit with cbs on a CER

Tomasz Szewczyk tomeks at man.poznan.pl
Mon Feb 21 07:07:35 EST 2011

Hi,

As far as I know you must use ACL baser RL for this -  I mean something
like this (4.1):
interface ethernet 1/10
 rate-limit output access-group 400 policy-map test
 rate-limit input access-group 400 policy-map test

policy-map test
  cir 10000000 cbs 25000

access-list 400 permit any any 100 etype any

Unfortunately CES is not just smaller MX - it was seriously hurt by
PBB/PBT implementation :-(

Regards

Tomek