[f-nsp] problems with port 80

Mischa Peters foundry at high5.nl
Mon Feb 21 11:51:43 EST 2011

The ServerIrons does a L7 health check when it's configured for a port that it "knows".
This means that it will automatically do a HEAD request and expects a HTTP return code between 200-299 back for it to be OK.
You can either change the health check in something that gives back a 200 or you can tell it to only do L4 health checks.

For example:

server real <>
 port http url "GET /index.html"

-or-