[f-nsp] problems with port 80

network at cwo.com network at cwo.com
Mon Feb 21 10:41:26 EST 2011

Hello,

I'm having an issue with my ServerIron layer-4 switch config and was
wondering if somebody can give me a hint or two on what the solution might
be.
The problem is that http (port 80) traffic is not being directed any of
the 2 real servers. However, if I go to port 80 on the IP of the real
servers directly, it works fine.
All the other ports work just fine, just port 80 seems to stall. Btw, the
"port http url "HEAD /"" line is being automatically inserted to the config
as soon as I add port http to the "real" server.
Below are the relevant lines of my current config.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
JB

!