[f-nsp] BigIron RX - FAP errors on a 4XG

Nick Jumonville jumonville.nick at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 16:54:05 EDT 2011

Hey Everybody,

Having some issues with a BI4XG module, I am getting FAP errors on port 3
and the its shuts down after 1-2 seconds under 40% load, the module is
telling me that it does not have enough links to the switch fabric to
maintain line speed.  Has anyone seen this behavior before?

I am also getting these errors on the same port:
Jul 12 11:24:29:E:System: ALARM:TM DRAM CRC: LP1/TM3  (Reg: 0xa50c, Value:
0x1004)
    Jul 12 02:24:09:E:System: ALARM:TM DRAM CRC: LP1/TM3  (Reg: 0xa50c,
Value: 0x8fc)

 Any help would be much appreciated!