[f-nsp] issues with 8x10G cards for MLXe-16

cparris at eexchange.com cparris at eexchange.com
Sat Jun 4 20:00:37 EDT 2011

Guys,

We have had many issues with these cards, swapping several times entire inventory of our cards.

Are any carriers out there having reliability issues with these cards in a 16-slot chassis?

We have had zero failures on the 4x10G XFP card, but bad luck with the 8x10G SFP card. We want to continue using the 8-port card since it works with the twinax cables, but man….

Thanks!

The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments) is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s), may be used solely for the purpose for which it was sent, may contain confidential, proprietary, or personally identifiable information, and/or may be subject to the attorney-client or attorney work product privilege or other applicable confidentiality protections. If you are not an intended recipient please notify the author by replying to this e-mail and delete this e-mail immediately. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure, retention, distribution or other use of this email, its contents or its attachments is strictly prohibited.