[f-nsp] Fwd: Seeking firmware for Foundry / Brocade FES2402 switch

lausgans at gmail.com lausgans at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:13:02 EST 2011

Actually, Cisco policy is not greater in this field.
I don't know how about Extreme Networks, but both Brocade
and Cisco require contracts to get an access to their
OS firmware.
But imho that's because Brocade are currently focused
on SAN market mostly. I think that they just stayed
the same policy as Foundry did for their IP products.
This products segment is called by Brocade as "legacy".
BTW all of the Brocade SAN firmware and trial versions of their
products are avaliable at myBrocade.