[f-nsp] VIPs on multiple subnets

Scott T. Cameron routehero at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 13:30:51 EST 2011

You can use PBR on the interfaces to ensure that your next-hop is how you
want it.

something like..

route-map DMZ1 permit 10
 match ip address 10
 set ip next-hop 10.10.10.254

Where 10.10.10.254 is the gateway of your choice for that network.

You can put this on the VE closest to the servers, but it really depends on
your routing setup more than anything.

Scott