[f-nsp] IronWare 5.2

Greg Hankins ghankins at mindspring.com
Mon May 9 10:37:22 EDT 2011

On Sun, May 08, 2011 at 02:03:08PM +0200, Robert Hass wrote:
>I noticed on newsroom.brocade.com that new NetIron 5.2 software has
>been released:
>
>"Brocade also introduced the Brocade NetIron 5.2 software release with
>enhanced capabilities to support IPv6 interoperability with IPv4
>networks. By providing a smooth, secure transition to IPv6, Brocade
>will help service providers transform their networks toward a more
>scalable infrastructure for the future"
>
>When it will be available to download ? Any release notes published ?
>I couldn't find it...

The NetIron 5.2 software release is part of a bunch of new IP, Ethernet
and Fibre Channel products that will be available starting this summer.
This new software version was introduced last week at our annual Technology
Day Summit for media and analysts, where we had several other new technology
announcements.

NetIron 5.2 software is scheduled for FCS in mid-June and GA in mid-July.

Greg
(works for Brocade)

--
Greg Hankins <ghankins at mindspring.com>