[f-nsp] Cam Partition Issue with Bi-RX

Dave Peters dave at terabitsystems.com
Thu May 12 14:36:26 EDT 2011

Hi all--

I've got a BI-RX-4 running the latest code, 2.703a, with an RX-BI24C on
it, and when I rconsole onto the blade to look at the cam partition, I'm
seeing zero entries, like so:

LP-1>show cam ip 24 stat
CAM IP statistics:      free entries    total entries
            level1:      0              0

Did it because I was experiencing some dropped packets.  A config tweak
seemed to fix that, but I feel like I should still see something in the
cam stats, since I've got traffic running through the card
continuously.  Is there something I'm missing?  Is this a software bug,
or am I using this command improperly?

Thanks much for your help.